Wednesday 2 March 2016

February Wrap Up & Book Haul

This year seems to be going a little fast right? How has February finished already? I had a slow start to the month with reading. I just couldn't get into the books I started to read. But I'm determind not to give up any books this year. I will read all I start. The month got better as it went on. I think work got in the way slightly. Can't I just have a job where I'm surrounded by books all the time? Please??


Another six books added to the goal of 60 this year. That brings the total to date of 14 books. I'm also a head of myself of the aim of 5 books a month.The newest addtion to this was 'You Sent Me A Letter' which was recieved from Corvus to review. 

Total pages read: 1,879

My favourite was most certainly 'The Lie' such a fast paced book. Its one you wont' ever want to put down.
February was a good book buying, winning and reveiw month. 


- An Autumn Crush - Milly Johnson - Won via Books & The City
- White Wedding - Milly Johnson - Won via Books & The City
- A Summer Fling - Milly Johnson - Won Via Books & The City
- The Woman Who Upped & Left - Fiona Gibson - Rec'd from publisher
- You Sent Me a Letter - Lucy Dawson - Rec'd from publisher
- Day Four - Sarah Lotz
- Time To Say Goodbye - S.D. Robertson
- Faceless - Alyssa Sheinmel 
- If You Dare - A.R. Torre
- TruthWitch - Susan Dennard 
- Spiderman Marvel Novel

Theres lots of good things I've heard about 'Time To Say Goodbye' so this is one i'm really looking forward to getting around to read. 

March is going to be a month of where I'm not buying any books. Unless I free up more room.

No comments:

Post a Comment