Saturday 7 March 2015

The Death Cure

Title: The Death Cure (The Maze Runner #3)
Author: Jame Dashner
Type: Paperback
Read: 5th March - 7th March
Rating: 5/5
Published: 5th April 2012 by Chicken House

The Trials are over. WICKED is planning to restore the survivors' memories and complete the final cure for the Flare.

But Thomas has already remembered more than they think. And he knows WICKED can't be trusted...

The time for lies is over. But the truth is more dangerous than Thomas could ever imagine. Will anyone survive the Death Cure?

The third and final book in the maze runner series, this was where we expected everything to be clear. I was so set on giving this 4 stars as the first half wasn't as good as I hoped. It seemed to drag, go slow & you're constantly wanting something to happen. But the second half pulled it back, it was really good. It didn't disappoint and its what I wanted the whole book to be like.
Is there a cure, does Thomas get revenge, it's answered here. I think my favourite characters were Brenda & Minho. So different from each other but so crucial to the story. I still have a feeling Brenda is upto more but well never know.

One brilliant series, I'm glad I took a gamble with this.


Go get it from: Amazon UK | Book Depository | Waterstones  

No comments:

Post a Comment