Sunday 29 March 2015

Ratburger

Title: Rat Burger
Author: David Walliams
Type: Paperback
Read: 29th March
Rating: 3/5
Published: 13th February 2014 by Harper Collins Childrens Books

This is the story of a little girl called Zoe. Things are not looking good for Zoe. Her hamster just died, her stepmother hates her, the school bully makes her life a misery. And now the evil Burt from Burt’s Burgers is after her new pet rat Armitage. Armitage is no ordinary rat; he can break dance! But does Burt appreciate Armitage for his talents? No. Can you guess what he wants to do with him? The clue is in the title…

I have never read anything by David Walliams before and brought this at the airport waiting for a flight home. I just wanted a book. It's a really easy read, obviously suited to kids. David Walliams is a good story teller there are some cracking pictures in here too.

There's not much I can say about the Book. It's simple. Strange. Kids will love it. I found it odd. But it was fun. I've another book to read by this author so I'm holding out for judgement yet
.   

Go get it from: Amazon UK | Book Depository | Waterstones 

No comments:

Post a Comment