Sunday 27 December 2015

Christmasssss!!

Happy Christmas!!! 

I hope everyone had a lovely day and got to spend it with those they love. I had a really good one. It was spent with my sisters (minus one) and three of the babies. Plus my Nana and aunt and uncle. It was great. I'm very much a person who loves giving, I hate reciving actually. I love seeing the smiles on peoples faces when they open what they recieve. It's the small things. I never want for anything. Give me a card and I'm a happy girl.

But of course I got some things, I wont' go into them, but I did get lush PJ's and yes, xmas and new jammies are a must. It's like the best thing ever! But one of my favourite presents came from someone I didnt' actually know. I took part in two secret santas this year. One via Maximum Pop Books, which in return for doing, they sent me an arc of The Raging Light, so can't wait to read that. 

The other, was arranged online by Shannon who runs the Adventures of a Teenage Bookworm blog. Basically you sent in your name, details, postal address and a bit about you. And Shannon would pair you with someone. I actually loved this so much, it was exciting trying to find a book for someone who I didnt' know. I just had a wish list or three books they wished to have, or anything. It was alot of fun to make it special for them. But anyways, the person who had me, was just AMAZING! Seriously. The fun thing is, I never knew who it was, until I posted on twitter my goodies and realised, I follow their blog already and their twitter page. What i loved the most about this was how much effort went into their gifts. 

I was truely surprised and appreciated it all very much:


The most wonderful thing about it all was they took the time, seen what I liked and went for it. it was great. So who had me? Well it was Jess who runs the blog Jess Hearts Books Also worked out she's a Hufflepuff like moi! Anyways go check out both the blogs,t hey're awesome. I can't wait for next year. 

Have a good new years folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment