Wednesday 1 July 2015

Books I'm Excited About

So we are offically half way through the year, it's going stupidly fast. But what about in the book world. Well there have been many good books released so far this year, but there are loads i'm really excited for due out the second half!

The Girls. I love Lisa Jewell as a writer, she is now branching out away from the teen fiction i loved so much. But her new book, is darker than all others. A thirteen year old girl is found unconscious, what has happened. It's not what I expect from Lisa, which is why I really can't wait to get my hands on it!

Due for release: 2nd July 2015


Do Not Disturb. The sequal to 'The Girl in 6E' the second book in the Deanna Madden series. I really loved the first. It was a completly new genre for me to read and it was just amazing. I'm hoping this will be equal parts thriller and erotica. Now Deanna has left her apartment, what can happen? There is also rumor of a third book for this series to be released in November!

Due for release: 30th July 2015




Survivor. It's the third book to be released by Tom Hoyle (that's not even his real name!) and if the first two are anything to go by, this one will be amazing. If anything I'm also very excited to see what the pages look like. From the picture, i'm going with green. I love books with coloured pages.

Due for release: 13th August 2015





A Parcel for Anna Brown. I love Miranda Dickinson. There is no cover yet for this book. But I read two of Miranda's books last year and two so far this year. She's fast becoming one of my favourite british authors (also helps she's a midlander too). So this new release is a tale of mysterious parcels delivered to Anna, who doesn't know who's sending them. It sounds so sweet and romantic!

Due for release: 24th September 2015


Carry On. Rainbow Rowell was one of the best finds I had last year through reading. I even got the chance to meet her. But this book, which was a made up story within 'Fangirl' is something short of a mircale to be release. Who else would write a fanfiction, within a book about fanfiction and then manage to get the actual fanfiction story released. Rainbow. That's who. I can't wait to read the adventures of Simon Snow!

Due for release: 6th October 2015



 
Playing With Fire. It's another standalone book from the amazingly talented Tess Gerritsen. I get so freaked out reading these. But i love them. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. A three year old goes crazy.. a mother scared of her child. What could go wrong??

Due for release: 22nd October 2015


The Marble Collector. This isn't the offical cover, it's yet to be shown. But it's Cecelia Ahern. I have every book of her's and she's never disapointed yet. I can't wait to find out more about this. I think its a slight mystery, discover your family kinda story.

Due for release: 5th November 2015





There are many many other wonderful books due out, that it would take me forever to list who i'm looking out for. Most of these are already on pre-order.

No comments:

Post a Comment