Saturday 29 August 2015

August Book Haul

I'm actually surprised i've got this many books this month. I wasnt' expecting to get many after the craziness of July. But a few things happened. I went to Ireland, so therefore I had to buy more books. Three infact. Plus whist shopping in an independant book store {Dubray Books}, i got the Harper Lee bag with the books in, so i'm in love with it. Was a nightmare trying to get back in a case without getting it crushed. Then for my birthday as I recieved some money last month, i treated myself to the Rebel Editions of the Hunger Games series. I'm actually really excited to read these. The bright covers are just amazing.

Then, as per previous posts, I won three books via instagram and these arrived too. Waterstones sent out 'Surviour two weeks early or so and I read that whilst being delayed travelling to Ireland. Again, I love the brightness of this cover and so glad it matches the two previous books by Tom Hoyle.


  1. Survivor - Tom Hoyle
  2. You, Me & Other People - Fionnuala Kearney
  3. The Sisters - Claire Douglas
  4. Paperweight - Meg Haston
  5. The Old Curiosity Shop - Charles Dickens
  6. The Wings of the Dove - Henry James
  7. The Life I Left Behind - Colette McBeth
  8. The Hunger Games (Hunger Games #1) - Suzanne Collins
  9. Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) - Suzanne Collins
  10. Mockingjay (Hunger Games #3) - Suzanne Collins
  11. How To Build A Girl - Caitlin Moran
  12. A Wizard of Earthsea - Ursula K. Le Guin
  13. The Rain (The Rain #1) - Virgina Bergin
  14. The Ice Cream Girls - Dorothy Koomson
  15. A Little Princess - Frances Hogdson Burnett
  16. A Streetcar Named Desire - Tennessee Williams  
 I have some amazing books this month of which two are currently read (a first for me!) But i promise, my book buying is going to be slow coming up to christmas. I've a handful on pre-order so as long as i tempt myself away from bookstores, pre-orders are all i should aquire! 

No comments:

Post a Comment