Monday 22 August 2016

Illumicrate - Unboxed #4

So it's been a full quarter since the last Illumicrate box and this means its' been out for a whole year. This month to make it more fun, we were surprised with two books! I'm really always very lucky, that I've not brought any book to date, so was very excited to see what these were. I held off looking at anyones and it has taken me a while to post this because I wanted to ensure everyone who requested them, got it.


Included this quarter was:
1. Nevernight - Jay Kristoff 
a. & Signed book plate, art card & bookmark
2. The Graces - Laure Eve
b. & Signed book plate, temporary tattoos & a letter from the author
3. Trio Coasters by Taratjah Art
4. Drink Me Strawberry Tea by Post Tea
5. In Omnia Paratus Tote Bag by Colourful Geekiness 
6. Colouring Quotes by Ashley Poston 
7. Extras from Red Rising, A Torch Against the Night & Unboxed

Close Ups..



 I'm currently in two minds as to if i stop after this box, as i've done a full year and my TBR pile is ever increasing. I'll wait another week or two. It's certainly worth getting though!


No comments:

Post a Comment