Saturday 4 June 2016

Illumicrate - Unboxed #3

I'm a little slow with this one as I had it during in May, but with work its been a little manic. But May brought the third Illumicate box and I have to say this is my favourite to date. 

I've avoided all spoilers about who was teaming up this quater and i love the fact its always a surprise until I recieve it. I'm also very lucky that to date, I've never brought any of the books i've recieved in these boxes. Each author is new to me and I love that i get to find new books.


Included in this quarter was: 

1. When We Collide - Emery Lord
a. & Signed bookplate & exclusive postcards
2. To Be Read List Notepad by Goodnight Boutique
3. Ex Libris Stamp by Little Stamp Store  
4. Book Club Mug by The Art of Escapism
5. Readers Gonna Read Pin by Literary Emporium
6. Bookworm Clips by My Bookish Mark 
7. Extras from: Strange the Dreamer, The Square Root of Summer,
Mystery & Mayhem, The Ladybirds Series

Close Ups..


Through Illumicrate, my love of bookmarks has appeared and also book mugs and pens. Just anything book related. Sign up now, for the August box. They are fast running out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment