Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Book Haul

I wasn't aiming to buy any books this month. I was on a ban, because I'm waiting for a book shelf to be made and therefore have no books in the room, so buying some was completely out the question right? WRONG. So this is whats been added to the ever increasing 'to be read' list..


  1. The Last Honeytrap: Florence Love 1- Louise Lee (rec'd from publisher)
  2. The Accident - C.L. Taylor
  3. Labyrinth - Kate Mosse
  4. No Safe House - Linwood Barclay
  5. Dream a Little Dream - Giovanna Fletcher
  6. The Dish - Stella Newman
  7. From Notting Hill with Love... Actually - Ali McNamara
  8. The First Assistant - Clare Naylor
I'm really looking forward to reading From Notting Hill.. as this is the first book in the series and I've already read and loved the second, will be great to know what happened before that. I also can't wait to read The Last Honeytrap, the debut book by Louise Lee and the cover is jsut amazing!

Probably going to ban any books unless they are already on pre-order for July. Although thats birthday month so i wont' say no to them in gift form and i still have a voucher to use up from christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment