Monday 30 October 2017

All-Hallows-Eve



I love halloween. I love the fun of it. The chance to dress up and no-one takes any notice of you. I like how slowly the nights start to get darker earlier and that the weather starts to change.

I figured, I would try to do a halloween bookish post. I love thriller, crime, gore and the likes. I'm not sure if I've read many books that are classed as horror. I'm not sure if my imagination will allow me to do so. But here are a list of books, i think may fit with halloween...


  • Funnybones - Janet Ahlberg 
  • Through the Woods - Emily Carroll 
  • Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
  • The Teacher - Katerina Diamond
  • In A Dark, Dark Room - Alvin Schwartz
  • Room on the Broom - Julia Donaldson
  • Miss Peregrines Home for Perculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
  • The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
  • IT - Stephen King
I've read all with the exception of the very last book. I've recently brought it but both the sheer size of it and also the fact i'm scared of clowns doesn't bode well. I also think this will be worse than the movie and i hated that years ago. So that is a work in progress!

Also, this is the best halloween movie, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment