Saturday 30 May 2015

May Book Haul

As with every month, I keep saying I won't buy more books. That's never worked, I doubt it ever will. It's books. They're everywhere! So this is what i brought/got this month! This is the first month i've decided to have a look at what i've actually brought.


Nine books in total. Not too bad. I didn't even buy two, thanks to some freebees at work! What I got was:
  1. I'll Give You The Sun - Jandy Nelson
  2. Always the Bridesmaid - Lindsey Kelk
  3. Dancing Shoes (Shoes #9) - Noel Streatfield
  4. The Vintage Girl - Hester Browne
  5. The Shadow Year - Hannah Richell
  6. Five Children & It - E.Nesbit
  7. The Lie - C.L. Taylor
  8. The 9th Girl - Tami Hoag
  9. Stranded (Maggie O'Dell #11) - Alex Kava
There is such a mixture of both old and new books here, I adore Lindsey Kelk so theres no need to justify why i brought her latest book. The others, they either stood out to me, or i'd heard many good things on both goodreads and twitter so brough them. The only annoying this is, two of these books are part of a series. Like not even no's. 1 or 2, but much further on. So I'm possibly going to have to invest in all other books sometime after reading, although i am hoping they can also be read as standalone. I'm looking forward to reading them all, as they are so different.

Now when do we think i'll get round to reading these?

No comments:

Post a Comment